Indian Pharma Expo Media
- Indian pharma Expo presents Business Excellence Awards 2015 - posted by cims
- CIMS and UBM Medica India Pvt. Ltd. successfully conducted the 2nd INDIAN PHARMA EXPO - posted by cims
- Successfully conducted the 2nd INDIAN PHARMA EXPO - posted by Medical Darapan
- 2nd edition of Indian Pharma Expo achieves huge success - posted by Express Pharma
- CIMS and UBM Medica India Pvt. Ltd. successfully conducted the 2nd INDIAN PHARMA EXPO - posted by The Pharma Times
- CIMS and UBM Medica India Pvt. Ltd. successfully conducted the 2nd INDIAN PHARMA EXPO - posted by Medgate Magazine
- Innovation in Biologic Drug Development and Manufacturing
- Success at Indian Pharma Expo 2013 - posted by Proven trade contacts
Indian Pharma Expo 2016, conducted by CIMS Medica, the publishers of CIMS and IDR, achieved a great success in its 5th consecutive year of inception. Aimed at bringing together all the pharma professionals under one roof, the pharmaceutical exhibition focused on knowledge, technology and business development.
The expo was a complete success as the major pharmaceutical manufacturing companies, additives/APIs suppliers, ayurvedic and herbal product manufacturers, pharma machinery solution providers, CROs, infrastructure solution providers and many other pharmaceutical companies exhibited and the targeted visitors for the exhibition – the owners, CEOs of pharmaceutical companies, PCD and franchise company owners, senior executives, buyers, business developers, purchase heads, procurement officials, exporters, contract manufacturers, regulatory officers, hospital administrators, policy makers and diplomats, and top decision makers from pharmaceutical industry were present during the expo. The exhibition attracted visitors across India and International markets. CIMS Medica conducted the ‘Business Excellence Awards’ in the evening to felicitate the achievers in pharmaceutical industry to encourage the healthy competition, which will result into better delivery of pharmaceutical services.
The awards ceremony was graced by kind presence and felicitation by Shri. Mansukh L. Mandaviya, Hon'ble Minister of State, Ministry of Chemical & Fertilizers, Department of Pharmaceuticals, Govt. of India, Dr. Mrinalini Darswal – Commissioner, Department of Food & Safety, Govt. of N. C. T of Delhi and Dr. Monica Bhatia, Managing Director, CIMS Medica along with industry stalwarts and dignitaries including Mr. Ashish Joneja, Secretary, Retail Drug and Chemist Association and Mr. Saurabh Sanyal – Secretary General, PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry.